Saturday, October 27, 2012

Bukit Merah Adventure with Family




I just got back from an amazing trip at Bukit Merah with my family. I never would imagine Bukit Merah being so fun and the hotel being SOOOO Awesome! It was a last minute trip that mommy planned. As usual. haha. Mommy can be pretty random.

Hotel
We stayed at Bukit Merah Laketown Resort, Kampung Air (Water Chalet). Yes. It's a freaking water chalet which only costs RM300 per night if you book from Agoda! It's a Studio Suite for 2. But there were 4 of us so we kind of... sneaked in somehow. :P The view from our balcony was really breathe taking. It's no Blue sea, but calm brown lake is fine with me :) Definitely miss the view already... The room itself was also nice! Not really really spacious, but reasonable? (lol. Let's just hope that's the right word to describe it.) Bathroom is really spacious though! And the TV was... cute? haha. There were annoying Lizards and bugs at night though! duh... You are surrounded by an eco-natural environment (that's what they said). And ohmy... The room service breakfast set which was also included in the RM300 was beautiful! I took tons of photos of it and couldn't stop myself from uploading them. so there are... a few below. heh. As for the taste, it was nice too. HAH. Not for the porridge though. :x The staffs were friendly too :)

Day Trip
We bought the Eco Park + Orang Utan Island + Chairlift/Skyride package which costs RM39/person after we've checked in to the hotel. All 3 programmes were amazing. The Orang Utan experience was amazing as it was my first time actually seeing them right in front of me. (Well not literally, there were fences between us. so, they were quite a distance away from me.) Eco park was like a mini zoo filled with much cute animals! As for the Chairlift experience, it was... a little scary. yikes.

Rant
This is the post that made me hesitate whether I should or should not post. Usually I would update my blog about a trip/outing right after I get back. You would pretty much know that if you're a regular reader and thank you for being so awesome. I edited the video and all 90 photos last night. And was disappointed with both the video and photos. Hence, the 1 day late update. hah. During the trip, most of the time, I was thinking about "hmm... This would look nice on my blog! *Takes picture*" But all the photos didn't turn out as I imagined. Which made me question myself. Why do I take such photos? Why can't be a better photographer? After 1 year plus buying my Olympus that I adore so much, I still can't improve myself in photography? Sigh. I hope you would like the photos and I do apologize for bad photography skills. And pretty bad editing skills...



sorta wore the wrong life jacket. hah.

The Orang Utan on the right was mean to take the Syrup from the little guy on the left... :(
Aww. :(
The meanie, taking another packet after snatching one from the little guy...
This is not the meanie, fyi.
The uhmazing water chalet.
This was so true. BUGS ATTACK.

Mommy cooked pasta 
Had Ayam Special for dinner which was super delicious! It's located outside of the Laketown, but just nearby :)
Beautiful view and colour of the lake which was worth mommy and I to wake up at 6:50am... :)
Okay... Not to lie, I do love these photos :) 
Isn't this the cutest hair dryer?! Which I saw right before we wanted to leave. great. -.-

Thumbs up for the Hotel. I had a wonderful stay :) <3 p="p">

I had a lovely time with my family there... I have got to admit that I didn't know Bukit Merah would be this interesting! I would definitely recommend you to go there some time! It's only a 1 hour and 30 minutes drive from Penang!!! 

Here's the video from the trip. Hope you like it. :)

Thumbs up if you think this post was nice. I hope you do. D:

Thanks for reading! GOD BLESS YOU. :D

2 comments:

Marsa said...

it all looks so fun and yummy and tropical!
hope you had a great time :)

happyleeliving.blogspot.com

Caryn Ng said...

Thanks! I did! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...