Thursday, June 14, 2012

Fishing Village | Tanjung Piandang, Perak.








THEY

ARE

WATCHING.




Grandma :) <3



















Messed around when I was editing. I hope the paddy field was really pink. ._.


Unintentional matching outfit with mommy. :O








Skipped school because "Sukan Tara" was held today. boo. And I do not regret skipping school today. At all! Went for a short road trip with mommy, grandma, grandpa and aunt this morning to Tanjung Piandang, Perak! It's a fishing village. It's about an hour plus drive from Penang. I love it there! People there are friendly too. It was really sunny and hot there though... Didn't had sun screen on nor my shades. ._. Definitely going back there again! Love every photo took today. Hope you like it as much as I do too. heh. Ciao! God Bless!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Caryn Ng, is it possible if I were to know the "Kampung" that you went to? I am interested in the 2nd and 3rd picture. Whereby, salted fish are being dry under the sun. I did try to search for the restaurant Kou Foo, but I'm unable to allocate the contact number on google.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you so much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...