Monday, October 6, 2008

My Best and last primary school trip

This is the best and also the last primary school trip.My friends and I had so much fun. We played UNO with other classes boys at night, but teachers dont let us :(. We prank a joke on the boys, and it was FUN!!!! We also had the KNS company.LOL!!! We fooled around at night too. example: dancing around like crazy on the bed. I (everyone) also hoped we can go for another trip together again! ^^
And these are the pics during the school trip:
PutraJaya! So beautiful
PutraJaya SO Big
The windows are SO big! At Melaka
The Ladies gone SHOPPING! 
I like this pic...

A boy from 6K ^^(sry need to see this pic the other way)
The elephant show!Awesome!
The animal show. That goat is better than me!^^ 
My best Friend!!So beautiful! And Cute! (Winona) 
A whole family! SO cute! 
My hair style ^^
this sheep Is so funny if you open this pic in a new window/ tab
Before leaving Genting in the morning,we saw this!
My class teacher and my friend! At Genting

At Genting

That's the END! Thx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...