Sunday, July 17, 2011

S T E A K


I've been craving for Steak since Friday! And finally mommy brought me to Straits Quay for one! Thanks Mommy :) I ordered Rib-eye cause it was the cheapest one (RM43) wth. But it wasn't what I wanted. :\ Oh well... At least I got my Steak!! Cause I ordered Well done not Medium rare, it was quite... hard. ._. LOL. BUT! Hey, I got my STEAKKKKK! :P

We went to Gurney first... And guess what I saw in Parkson?! THE BEAT!! AHHH!!! Mommy loved it too! :PPP Small for RM200+ Big for RM300+ .____.

Everyone's Outfit of da dayyy

I'm holding hands with MEEEEEs! :D

Straits Quay! :D

Boats! :D

We went to Blue Reef for dinner! I know it's SO not the right place to have Steak... But... I didn't know where else to have good steak. LOL. .__.


Guess what I ordered? O.o?


My Hot Chocolate Hazelnut! I didn't finish it. Mommy did. Cause the steak was too heaty. If I drank all of it. Sure faint. ._.

Bro's Traditional Mahri-Mahri Fish and Chips! Super loved the chips!! :DDDD

Ahhh~ My Air-Flown Australian  Rib-eye steak! :D
Before...

After... ;)

I totally sapu-ed all of my bro's chips Heheheeeeee :)

3 Complimentary sweets. lol.

Cute fish. Lol. :B

Conclucion : I'm HAPPY that I got my STEAK. It was a Sinful dinner. I'm so going to gain weight and fats. It was delicious. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...