Thursday, May 16, 2013

M.I.A

We are so fab. 
Photo from @gwendoodles instagram.

So... I've been M.I.A here for more than a month now. I can't give any reason why because I have no idea why. So... Within this one month plus, I've been pretty good really. Happy most of the days, doubt that I was sad for even once. I think. Gosh I do love being happy. It's nice. You should try that some time. Hah. Had a nice birthday celebration with my friends too. And lovely birthday presents! Cooked a little more often as well. I can make a post on how to make beef meatballs soon if you want me to do it! Having my exams now... 8 more papers left until the 2 weeks holidays which I've been really excited about since the beginning of May. Whoop! Went to McDonalds to study accounts with my mates today. And had a facial mask sesh with Gwen after that and Mac and cheese with super salty mushroom soup as well. Haha. Nice day indeed. Most days are nice as well :)

It's nice to be back. haha. Thanks for stopping by! Sorry for leaving the blog aside for awhile, if anyone even cares lah. heh. 

GOD BLESS!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...