Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Day trip to Kedah!

I had to wake up at 5.30a.m! Urgh! It was raining that morning. I was very exited! When I reached school, I was like, WOW! that much people?! It's 12a.m now, and I'm really tiered so I will shorten the information of the trip. So don't think It's a short and boring trip ya?!

1) The Bus was damn COLD!!!OMG!

2) The bus uncle gave us 2 bread and some mineral water. The bread was Yummy!=D

3) When we were having breakfast, some girls went to the toilet because it was too Cold. Then they suddenly SCREAM! Because they saw a HUGE rat! 1 of them cry. LOL. Then they dont have appetite to eat d. Haha.

4) We went to Lai Fatt garden and we saw alot of animals! LOL.

5) We had a great Lunch. And OMG the guys do know how to eat!

6) I found out that my Sejarah teacher has an awesome hand phone! It's Nokia 5800!

7) I needed to pay extra RM2 when I visited Muzium Padi because I wanted to take some pictures!

8) We watched a very boring movie in the bus. The movie was so boring until alot of people fell asleep! LOL!

9) I borrow a PSP from some guy because I was kinda board. Then in the game, the guy was like level 21! He asked me not to save the game. But I accidentally Saved the game!!!OMG! I was like only level6! I felt sorry for that guy. I guess he is not gonna borrow me his PSP to me anymore. LOL.

10) Those people who did not went to that trip missed out alot of fun! I hope my classmates will go to the 1day school trip next year!







This is the TM Tower! Cool~
# At Alor Star #


This is the 1st window of the TM Tower, there were alot of windows. haha.
# In the top of the TM Tower #

Read it, before you use it! This is a Warning to all!=D
# In the top of the TM Tower #


I really pity this leopard la. The cage was like so small!
# At Lai Fatt Garden #


Nice right? I think it's a paddy field. There were alot of this * Thing * in Kedah!
# Took this picture in the bus #


Nikon. The thing we use to look through and zoom in into other people's houses.
# In the top of the TM Tower #

Nikon. Its function is the same as the picture before this.
# In the top of the TM Tower #

Nikon (again).
# In the top of the TM Tower #

It's a drawing! OMG! Nice right?!
# In the Muzium Padi #


The Muzium of Padi! haha. Obviously.


The Muzium Negeri of Kedah. *Boring*. My sejarah teacher kept on talking about form 2 Sejarah inside.=.="


Monkey! My best friend!
# At Lai Fatt Garden #



Mahathir Mohamad's Old house! quite BIG.

It's mating season. I knew that because this tiger was wanting to go to the other side to see the female tiger. Grrr...
# At Lai Fatt Garden #



Also a painting! Cool~
# Inside The Muzium Padi #


Lucky guess! This is also a painting!
# Inside The Muzium Padi #



Behold! The HUGE snake! almost all the girls was screaming (again) when they saw this 1. =.="
# At Lai Fatt Garden #



I wasn't wanting to take a picture of him, I was wanting to take a picture of the painting at the back! XD
# Inside The Muzium Padi #



Guess what?! It's Sejarah teacher!! LMAO! XD
# Inside The Muzium Padi #


I want to take a picture of the wall! Not you guys!
# Outside of the Muzium Negeri of Kedah #


The Fishys! They were really hungry! ( There were people feeding them on the bridge )
# At Lai Fatt Garden #



Our Lunch! Delicious! But we had alot of leftovers. =(
# I don't know what that place is called #


I know, you guys are saying "EWW!"( These alien fishys are dead now )
# At Lai Fatt Garden #



Cute Bear. I don't really know him/her. So I don't know what to say about it.
# At Lai Fatt Garden #

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...