Thursday, April 28, 2011

I missed blogging!

I cannot tahan dee. SO many weeks tak blog dee. My fingers are itchy. :P Well, basically what happened in my life in these few weeks are:

I lost my sis's Limited Edition MacBook in Gurney's 2nd Floor New Wing Toilet! Yeah. I actually LEFT it there! OMG. Seriously. No jokes. I miss it SO much weih! No MacBook = No photoshop, NO SONGS and ALL of my photos are gone! Thank God I saved some in my sis's Hard Drive! I know I'm a cluts. Don't need to tell me that... Cause I got that a lot dee. :\ Well. If you happen to see a SILVER MacBook, that Might be my sis's. Cause very little amount of people have it. It looks exactly like a MacBookPro. But it's a MacBook. So, this is why I don't have ANY photos in this post. :'(

I stared to Drink a healthy drink from this Tuesday. I think it's under Herbal Life? The name of the shop is Marks Home. The shop is opposite Chung Hwa! So I only need to walk there after school! Awesome! It contains 25 Nutrients in it! I hope I'll get to loose some weight after drinking it! Wish me luck! *Cross fingers*. Will blog more about it some other day okay? :P I'll try my best to get photoshop downloaded in my mom's comp la! :D

I Bought FLIPPERS! omg. SO in love with it! It's so comfy! And wearing it makes me feel stable and I'm 2cm taller while wearing it. XP Bought 2 pairs! One in Purple and One in Black! LOVE IT! You should SO get it! :D

I finally got my OPI Funkey Dunkey Nail Polish!! Thanks sista for buying it for me from Taiwan!!! :D

Fyi, I didn't go to Bieb's concert in KL. Thank God I didn't go la. Heard that it was a suckish concert. It rained, jamed like crazy and he only sang 7 songs! -.- And. I don't have a crush on him dee! Finally!!!! What he said at KLIA was horible. You've changed Justin. Or you were like that all along... I thought you were a kind dude. Guess I was wrong huh? :'(

Okay. I know you're bored dee. LOL. Okay la. I should stop now. BYE! :D


God Bless!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...