Tuesday, June 7, 2011

KL trip Day 1!

Went down to KL with my family last Friday! WOOHOO! I missed KL so much! Miss the food more. :P The main point I went down is to shop and eat. Hehe... But the shopping part, not that much. SO SAD. But the eating part... woah. I ate TOO much. seriously. .____. Woopsy... It was a very very fattening weekend. But only for this weekend. So sad... Then continue to go on my diet dee. :\ We stayed at Impiana Hotel! The service there was awesome! You should SO stay there if you're going down to KL. It's just 5 minutes walk to KLCC or Pavilion! Wheeeeee!!!! Seriously. The hotel is really nice. :)

Well. This is Day 1! Here are some pichas! :P

Went to Padang for Lunch before we leave Penang!

Mommy's Laksa!


My Popiah! Seriously. I LOVE Padang's Popiah. :)

My favourite Cocoa drink! :D

Bye Penang!

Snack on the road... Hehehe....

Scary factory. ._.

Then dinner at Ipoh with my Aunt! :)

Finally we reached Subang! Stayed in my couzzie's place on the first day. :) Thanks couzzie, aunt and uncle! lol.
As you can see... We reached Subang at 10:09pm! :O

Then Old Town for supper! :D Well. Not for me though. :(
Omg... Old Town Signature is so nice.... :)


That's all for Day 1! Was on the road all day long... Nothing much to take. So. Yeah. :) It's a really short post because I have nothing else to say? no other photos to post? So... Yeah. Thanks for reading weih! :D Long time tak blog dee.... :( Miss blogging. Don't know why. :B

DIDN'T GET TO MEET KATRINA AND SHERMAINE! D: So sad... :'( Must meet up next time I go KL!!! :D


God Bless!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...