Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What a DAY


Okay. I know that's a weird picture to start this post. LMAO. And No I wasn't wearing a pants. Yeap! I'm tanned babehhh! Look at the difference weihhh!! Imagine this. My face has an even more darker shade! O_O

Didn't go to school today, slept at home until 9 something. then listened to some songs while laying on my bed. then gosok gigi. then bake cream puffs! then madi. then pergi MayBank. Then balik continue baking. then Post Office, Tesco. Then school for VolleyBall competition babehhh!!! Nope we didn't win. We got 4th Place. But, it was a good game. infact, a great game! I had fun. though I sucked. owh well! :P After the game, to celebrate, we went 1st Avenue to have some Cha Time! Nope, story belum habis... It was raining heavily and we walked to the bus stop at Batu Lancang from school. Guess what? We were soaking WET. 1st time in my life man! There were literally water in my shoes! We reached 1st Avenue at 5:50pm I think. And I went home at 6. -.- Then... I got home at 7:30pm. Cause it was feeeeeerking JAM!!! Kena scolded by mommy. woopsy... .____. Was stuck in the car being freaking cold for an hour plus. After I got home, straight took a HOT shower. Oh boy... I was seriously really really happy when I took that hot shower. Was seriously smiling while bathing.weird.... ._. :DDDD

I call this day, another, Tiring day. But today was different than all the other tiring days. Today was EXTREMELY Tiring! D;

Long time didn't blog dee... Wasn't feeling like blogging for some time... :(

God Bless ya!
Not going to school tomorrow.
Bye!
thanks for reading!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...