Tuesday, October 11, 2011

PMR


Well well well, Long time to see ah! LOL. I don't have that kinda... WOOHOO! PMR is OVER feeling. I feel so tired and like owh, pmr's over? okay... The week before PMR was the WORST week ever!!! Lost a friend, fam stressed me out, sighhh. THANK GOD ALL OF THAT IS OVER! except for that lost friend part. :'(

Time to tell y'all about my PMR experience. As PMR candidates, I feel like we're Kings. And I bet you know why. Cause pergi tandas, got people teman. Pen or pencil jatuh on the floor, all you gotta do is raise up your hands and point at that pen and some one will pick it up for you and put it back on your table. ahh... Seriously feel like I'm the boss babeh! LOL. Before the first day of PMR, I mean. in the morning, I takde rasa. Macam... PMR's nothing. But right before I wanted to step into the examination hall, my legs were sorta shivering. And I totally didn't see that coming. Cause I thought I was very Cool~ And I'll be like walk in with all the confidence in the world. Mana tau, once masuk, I felt scared. Once I sat down, still had that kinda scary feeling. Once I got my first Paper, BM, I was like. wth. I langsung tak faham. what ever. And the lists goes on... 13 papers! Finally done with it! what a relief! Well, the last paper, Chinese, was hard. owh well.... :))

All the mess I've made. ._. :




Thanks Pengawas-s! :D
Thanks Soon chern for teaching me science!
Thanks everyone for ALL the wonderful wishes! :DDDD
And most of all, Thank YOU Lord!!! :D <3

PMR is... Tiring, stress-full yet nothing. ._. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...