Saturday, January 28, 2012

Chinese New Year 2012

First of all, Happy Chinese New Year people! Sorry for the lack of update. It's been a very very long time since I last made a post about my outings and stuffs. ._. Haven't been ME lately. I miss the old me. Time to get back to myself. No more crap from now onwards. 
As I wasn't feeling good these days, I didn't took much photos during CNY. So, I'll make a total up post about it here. :)

Sa Chap Mehh

Dangerous Kampung chickens hanging out beside sis's car. D:

Aunt's neighbour actually plant some GRAPES outside their house?! O.o?!

Grandpa :P








.
Celebrated cousin's birthday on that day too. As his birthday was on New Years. :D

Cousin's son is supa cuteee :D

Just a lizard with a broken tail chillin' on the floor >:)
You can open the picture on a new tab and zoom it in if you want to ;D

Day 1 of CNY.

Wore my Cotton On skirt with my Wine red topshop tee on the first day. :D



MY FAVOURITE! :D

Cousins watching Home alone 3 seriously. LOL. 



Aunt's Doggie :D

Love me ring. LOLL. :P


Cousins said my phone's cute. LOL. Now that's a first time! 

Day 3 CNY dinner


I am OBSESSED with Milo! Seriously. I've been having at least a cup everyday! oh NO.  

Grandpa advertising. LOL.



High five back grandpa ;D

Grandpa loveesss FISH. seriously.

You can't imagine how many photos I took of my grandpa on that night. LOL. :DD

Loving the ang paos. Gonna get meself a new pair of headphones soon! Wheee!!! :D
Hope y'all had an awesome Holiday! :)
owh yeh. This is da body I want. So yeah. Wish me luck. O_O LOL

Okay. Question of the day :Should I continue blogging, or Not? O.o 

Song of da day! Crash your Party by Karmin!

God Bless!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...