Monday, January 30, 2012

FAILED.

Yeah! >:( So... Diet shall be strict. 


I had :
Watermelon + Orange juice for breakfast.
Rice with pork for lunch.
Fried Rice for dinner.

I don't think this is ideal at all. And I think this ain't a good diet AT ALL. Phail mann. FAIL! I didn't even work out today. total fail. I had only Watermelon + Orange juice for breakfast. So, I was already extremely hungry at 1pm. faillll.... Oh yeh. Before I went homr from school, I bought something I regret having. Bread with luncheon meat and egg and MAYO. FAILLL to the MAX. And I sorta had a break and had a kit kat just now. wth. -.-

I am surrounded by unhealthy food lah weih. Even mom buys me fattening food. I don't wanna live on this planet anymore. D;

This bod is to. DIE. forr :'( 

No more jokes. Diet + Complete EVERY homework + Exercise starts TOMORROW. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...