Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Temple Run Holiday

This is totally the Highlight of my day! Or shall I say the highlight of my holiday! howsad :(

Well, basically, I shall say I didn't have a very nice holiday. I had a niceee weekend! But I didn't enjoyed staying home for 2 days. gosh. All I did these 2 days was playing Temple Run! I think I played it more than 200 times? Yeah... So, I am kinda rich right now. woopie! And I bought 2 new characters and 3 stupid wallpapers for 5000 each!! =.=


This is stupid.

The Dangerous man looks so ugly. =.=

This shit scares me.

This guy makes me Crack up!! If you happen to be having this guy, look at him while he's sliding! seriously LMAO!! xDD HAHAHAA

And here's Neko to end this super short and kinda pointless post! Time to complete my Add Math homework now! Which is A LOT!! :'(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...