Saturday, February 4, 2012

TOAP TOP 10 Awards / Logan Heritage Penang


Today's My sis's collage's TOP 10 Award Ceremony. And she got 2 nominations! Best in Sketching and Best in illustration with comics. And she Won The Best in Illustration with Comics! Okay... Congrats sis. :P

Breakfast at 1pm.

This drawing was supposed to be one of those 3D floor drawings. The one you should take at a certain angle? Yeah. I didn't know. So you couldn't really see the 3D effect :( sorry










Then, we went to The Cruises Steak House @ Logan Heritage for lunch! and oh boy... It's an aweeeesomee place! So cool and old! Everything inside was sooo vintage. gosh. love it there! Might be going there on Monday or Tuesday with me Homies! :'D 

Lighthouse coffee was right beside the restaurant we went to. :D

Very veryyy nice. Awesome place to chill! :D













Mom and sis :D



















Iced Peached Tea! 

My Grilled chicken with Brown Sauce! Not bad! :D




The Cruises Steak House is definitely a place I would recommend. The Food was okay. Not bad. Not extremely good.  In case you didn't know where Logan Heritage is, go google. :D 
Well, that's all for today. I'll be going Fishing tomorrow! I'll blog all about it! woopie! :DD

Thanks for stopping by peeps! GOD BLESSSS!! :DDDD

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...