Sunday, February 17, 2013

到朋友家拜年咯!


It was our first time visiting Jessie during Chinese New Year! Mainly to gamble that is... And I lost RM20. yay me. Owe everyone around money. great. It was really fun though. It was my first time paying a visit to a friend for CNY and it was also our first time going to China Hosue for breakfast together! (I hope there will be a second time?) Too bad Gwen couldn't join us for breakfast though! We wanted to go to 庙会 together but some of us didn't had any transport. (It actually was my first time knowing about 庙会. Never heard of it before! Whoops.) So instead, Lian Sheng, Yew Shern, Yan Xi and Tick Sern went out to buy us supper/dinner at 12am! Plus me and Wan Jun stayed over at Jessie's place last night for the first time! It was fun. I had a really fun day and night yesterday. First time having supper with them!

This is pretty awesomeeee.

I had tons of fun and I really hope for a second time of us having fun together! (Though, it was really tiring. I am so tired right now.) I'm constantly being reminded all around that I have SPM this year. And that there should be less fun and more studying. I got a feeling that this year will be pretty awful. I hope I'm wrong. Because I would really want to have as much fun as I did yesterday again! 

I hope you liked the photos
give it a thumbs up below maybe? 
GOD BLESS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(Y) (Y) (Y)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...