Friday, February 8, 2013

Rapid Penang

Went on our first after school lunch together in 2013 before Volleyball which we were an hour late! Woops... Sorta left 1st Avenue at 4:30pm, when Volleyball practice started... We all had Sub-of-the-day plus I also ordered an energizer booster from Boost! Kinda pricey, but I love it :) As much as I hate waiting for the bus, I do enjoy taking fun trips on the bus with them! Must cherish every chance we get to take Rapid Penang, the bus that's always late.

I don't usually post vertical photos because I don't like how they look on the blog. But I love the 3 photos from above. So no choice lah! haha 

Gwen is Weu. lmao.
Out Graduation self portraits! We look so pale. wth.

I love having lunches after school with my friends... Hope we can do that everyday :)

Here's the video! haha

Hope you liked the photos and video and give it a thumbs up below? ._.v
Happy Holidays!
GOD BLESS! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...