Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy mooncake festival day!

It's mooncake festival day today! I bet some of you are staring at the beautiful moon right now aye? Having delicious mooncakes with your family. Having fun playing with lanterns. And even burning some stuffs right? Yeah... Well, not me. I'm stuck home, studying. Yeah. STUDYING for PMR. Lucky me aye? I dont even have a slice of mooncake to eat. I can't even see the freaking beautiful moon!! I wanna play with lanterns!

I remember one year when it was the mooncake festival and I was still a kid, me and my neighbors scrolled around the neighborhood while each and everyone of us were holding our pretty lighted lanterns. Those times were precious. I miss those days. I miss those days when I can be SO care-free and just have FUN all the time. Things are different now. Now, all I am Allowed to think of is. Books. Studying. And basically just PMR stuffs... It's just PMR la... What if it's SPM? I straight Die right? Sigh. My family are all still scolding me every time they see me. I knew this will not end until the end of PMR. Sighhh.... I really need a big big hug right now. And I need some one to tell i'll be alright!!

I miss being a kid... Oh well! This is reality. And reality says I need to go study now before I get scolded again! 中秋节快了! Ciao! :) <3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...