Thursday, September 1, 2011

010911

Went out with Gwen and Jia Xi today! Again. ._. We went to Gurney~ Oh yeahh.... :P Well, actually we were suppose to make a music video today. But turned out only Gwen and Jia Xi can come. So, it was canceled and we went to Gurney lo... Haiya. That's life. Plans don't always turns out the way you want to. gotta live with it. :P Oh yeh... It was my first time going to Winter Warmers today! Woopie!!! We waited for our food for 30 minutes! A freaking 30!! But. Luckily the food was amazing! Seriously. Awesomeeee... :) And My camera's pin hole art filter works so well with the lighting there! Awesome~

Look of the day <3

Winter Warmers ♥


<3

This Peach Tea tastes awesome!!

Gwen's Wedges. It's tasty. :O

Jia Xi's Grilled Dory Fish! :)

My BBQ Chicken!!! This is AWESOME!!! :DD

Haha. So cute :)

:) <3

Gwen

<3!

The price of the food is not bad... But the drinks are too expensive! D:

Little boy staring at losta Smurfs. >_<

Buy 2 FREE 1!!!! Go go go!
Can't even remember when was the last time I got one! Finally got my Immunity Booster today :)

Went to cold storage for some "grocery shopping". :P
Took off my Fippers cause it was hurting my feet! urgh. I think it's time to get a Cotton On flipper... :)

Hot & Roll! Tasty~ :P
But looking at this now makes me wanna PUKE. seriously. don't know why. :S

Guess what's that?! An Alien?! D:

Nehh... It's my new guitar pick! Been loving Lime green lately... :DDDD

OMG. Btw, I saw Chuckei at Gurney just now!!! I didn't dare to say Hi to her... It's like I saw a celebrity or something. I was... sorta... shivering? Wanted to take a photo with her. but didn't dare. wth... D: Once in a life time apportunity flew away just like that. :(

Despite the "LONG FOOD" (inside joke) xDD I mean. despite the fact that it took us 30 minutes to wait for our food, Winter Warmers is AWESOME :)

I'm homesick. Been going out a lot lately. LOL. I miss home~ Not going to go out tomorrow :P Will still blog about something though! :D

Thanks for Reading!
Please vote on the sidebar!! Please? :3
God Bless ya!
VMA is on MTV right now!
Good Bye.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...