Thursday, October 20, 2011

Another Life Experience

Look like doomsday aye? ._.

You're probably thinking... Woah. Life Experience??? Sounds awesome. Well... Not realleh. Hehehehhe. Today was the first time I took the Bus all by myself! Yay Me! *clap hands* It was kinda scary... Alone yo. So not cool. ._. Took me so long to take a bus weihhh... e.e
I was home alone. Bored to death. So, I got no other choice but to take the bus all by myself to 1st Avenue to meet up with me homies :D We watched Love You You and I literally cried really hard. At first it was really cute and funny but at the end, I seriously cried. :'( AngelaBaby is really pretty. And the Male lead actor was REALLY Handsome and manly. Fuyohhhh! *drools* Then we had Kenny Rogers Roasters for dinner :]

Outfit of the Day
LMAO. Look at my legs! O_O

At the bus stop all alone...


CDK ;)


Honey Lemon Aloe ;)

Doomsday?! ._.


Haha :B


LOL


Chicken Macaroni Cheese 

Jia Xi 


That's all for today! Thanks Jia Xi, Gwen, Jiann Zhao and Jiann Zhao's cousin for today! To me, it was fun :) ♥ 
I won't forget today. The first time I took the bus all by myself. 201011 ah... I feel so independent. ;D lmao. ._.


Thanks for reading y'all! 
God Bless ya!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...