Sunday, October 23, 2011

Little Indian Boy


This morning after breakfast with Mommy, I went to buy a piece of Roti Telur for my bro as he couldn't go out for breakfast with us. When I walked to the stall and ordered a piece of Roti Telur, there was a little indian boy standing beside me. The boy came first. So, when  I got there, his bungkus of 2 pieces of Roti canai was already ready. The seller spoke in Tamil with him. Which I seriously don't understand. But I knew he told the little boy. RM4.80. The little boy gave him RM2 with an innocent face. And the seller went. RM4.80... Then, the  boy took out another RM2 with a sad and innocent face. Then the seller said something in Tamil again... And then took out 1 piece of Roti Canai so the boy only had to pay RM2.40. At that moment.  I was like. omg. Mommy only gave me RM2 and the Roti Telur costs RM1.50! I felt really sad. Why didn't I had extra money on me?! I felt thankful. Really thankful that I can even afford 10 pieces of Roti Canai. Thank You Mommy. Thank You Lord. I have way more than I need. :')

Okay. Maybe the boy had money but didn't brought them out. But. At that moment when I saw his face. I think he really didn't had that amount of money. seriously. :'( 

Be Thankful 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...