Tuesday, August 30, 2011

300811

Yo peeps! Waddup?! Okay. Finally. I got to go out!!! Thank God today is not another day wasted at home! Me, bro, sis and sis's bf went to Gurney! Woopie! Had lunch and watched Cars 2! Talking bout Cars 2, you SO must watch it!!! Seriously! It's way better than Cars 1!!! :D seriously. GO WATCH. Okay. Well, that's all for today. xD Kinda boring lo.. Went to Gurney for awhile ni... But. I'm still thankful that I got to go to Gurney! :) And I wore my "DIY" shorts out today! And I am LOVING it!!!!! Heheheeee....

 Love my ring! :)
Eew. my hand looks dry here. ._.

Cookie Monsta!

Super love my Bangles I got from Cotton On!
Okay. I know what you're thinking. omg. this girl is an accesory freak! Crazy wan... ._. I know that. But you know what? I love wearing losta accesories. So, yeah. Call me a freak all you want. :P

Outfit of the day!
Top : Cotton On, Belt : F21, Shorts : DIY

<3

2 of the things I Cannot live without! ._.

Gurney was packed!!! So we parked outside :)

We were the last one to leave the Cinema so I took a picture of the HUGE cinema. I think it's my first time in the THX theater! :O
Sorry for the blurry piccha. ._.

Well, that's all! oh yeah. Here are some Talking Tom videos I made just now after I got home cause I was really bored. xD









Yeah. "Some" xD

Here are some shout outs!

Selamat Hari Raya!

Happy Birthday Boky!

Happy Birthday Daddy! I love you :) <3

Thanks for reading!
God Bless ya!
Who can bring me to Logo's Hope? :)
Thank God for the awesome weather!
Ciao~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...