Monday, August 8, 2011

I Love Penang Heritage



Here's the thing. Last Saturday, Mommy brought us to a Chinese Tea House [一品幹] which is located at Hutton Street! Oh my... It literally made me fall in love with Penang Heritage! Seriously! We live in Penang and we don't even visit Penang Heritages! What a waste! D: When I steped into the Tea House, I was like wow... It's so peaceful and awesome. It feels like I went back in time or I steped into China! LOL. Seriously. Very nice! Imma go back there to chill and have a cup of tea with my friends during the Holidays! :D You should seriously go there!!! The food there are... kinda pricy but! It's nice! Seriously! I don't lie :X

Piccha time!!!

Look at it!! D:
sorry, piccha kinda blurrr~ :(


Antiques!

Chinese tea set! :D



I made tea for everyone :)


Picasso(sis) and her fried rice!

Bro's Tom Yam Maggie. It's quite spicy. O.O


当归醉鸡!
Must order!!! Very nice! :D

the spinach is nice too!

Complimentary Tea Agar-agar! O.O

Muar Chee! 芝麻! :D

Check out the freaking cool toilet!!!

Oh myy... Coolest sink eva!

Nice and clean toilet!!! :DD lol


Found this little guy. Aww.. Hello Mr.Tortise! :D


The owner and I were wearing something quite alike... LOL.



Check out this cool pigeon litterally "hanging" out on the wall! O.O

Campbell Street Market! Another Penang Heritage! :D

Superb LOVE this tree! :D

Ah Ma's place! ;)

My cute little ah ma ;)

Picasso, Adventure Quest Worlds freak, Lala wannabe. xD

Oh yeah~ I'm a good kid aye? ;)

Oh yeah! I had Chinese trials today! Paper 1 was easy! but paper 2... Not so much. :(

Thanks for reading!
LOL.
God Bless ya!
Good luck on trials!
ILY<3
Hehehhe.
Heh.
he.
e.
._.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...