Tuesday, August 16, 2011

AND1 Event


Last Sunday morning there was an AND1 event at Times Square! There were Streetball challanges, and stuffs. ._. I went there at 12. So I didn't know what happened before that. heh... But I know Zi Xuan competed before 12 and he won 3rd place! Congrats yo! And you know you owe me FOODo.o My sis brought me there cause her boyfriend was one of the Judges and she went there to... support him? LOL. I went there to "support" too ;) It was a really HOT and sunny day. seriously. My legs were burning under the hot sun. D: Took some picchas. Not much though. I was standing at the back. too many heads blocking my way. :(


Sis's pendrive's keychain ;)

Da MC. LOL. My sis don't like him hor?? :P

Challenges against the judges... for fun only...

challenge #1
So cute x)

This little bro is quite geng! ;D

Challenge #2
Sis's boyfriend.
this. is. funny. LMAO. *long story*


Challenge #3
this tall guy looks like an actor from Thailand. ._.

Challenge #4

And these are the heads.... :(

this dude is awesome! D:
Hope I can do that someday. .__.
One ball is spinning non-stop. while some one adds another ball on top. and it DIDN'T STOP SPINNING! D:
COOL MUCH!

3 streetball challenge winners :D
I see HONEY STARS! :O


Free Milo from So Chern. :D

them. again. o_o

台湾古早味 for lunch! ;D


Lu rou fan! Minced meat rice? Idk. LOL. For only RM1.70! ;D It's really small though... But it's delicious! ;D

don't know what is this called. But sis say it's a must to order it! ;D

3 cups Chicken! ;D

;)

After that... Me and sis went to Queensbay. And Her boyfriend went back to KL. :P

On our way to Queens... we saw this! An old and rusty car! cool. lol.

Boy, I miss playing Basketball! D: Imma play it during the hols! :DDD

 Thanks for reading!
God Bless ya!
FINALLY TRIALS ARE OVER!! I AM FREE!!!!!!
I'm so happy!
Can't wait for tomorrow! Don't worry. I will blog about it. ;)
HEHEHEHEHE.....

Kay, Imma end this post with a picture of a cat I took at my sis's boyfriend's house! ;D

Meow!
stupid cat. -.-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...