Saturday, September 10, 2011

Terry's Birthday

This was like Last Saturday's thing. Didn't get to use the comp for 1 week cause mommy didn't let and I was really sick. :\ Fever, Flu, Cough, headache, and the list goes on... O.O Okay. now, back to topic. Terry's Birthday! Well, last Saturday wasn't technically his birthday la... We celebrated it earlier at Queensbay! Went to Neway *for the first time! Buffet sucks. >:(* Then watched Smurf! Smurf was okay la... Not like WOW. Smurf is Smurfing NICE! Neh... I don't really like blue living things. they just creeps me. ._. Then... off to Tutti Fruitti! Oh yeah~ Then. My Holiday was complete! :D Woopie! Next post, Holiday conclusion. ;)

Outfit of the day! 
Super love this outfit :3
Top : TopShop. Skirt : CottonOn. Shoes : Converse <3

 This is the only eatable food I could find in the buffet! tsk tsk tsk.. :(

Me, Gwen and Nicole left Neway and went to a Japanese restaurant for some decent Food :D



Free Ice-Cream!!!

Went to Toy 'R' Us and got a cup of Free Milo Sejuk! Not bad la... :P 

Oh yeah! And I bought a packet of wrist bands for only RM2.95! :D And I'm loving it! They even glow in the dark! :O

Random.

Roasted Chicken for dinner ;) 


Yiew Shern and Terry :)


And we sorta went to... the "Fun Fair". Which sorta reminds me of Final Destination 3!! D: Didn't feel comfortable going there man. D: 
The Guys :D

Told cha it glows in dark!!! COOOL! :D

"360 ride" O.O It didn't look stable at all. They even dare to take that ride. ._.
Crazy people :P 

Well, looks like a fun night aye? :D Yeah. It was. But then. I straight fell sick on the next day. urgh. And I JUST got well! I've wasted ALL week being sick at home. :'( 

Nicole and Terry. ;D 
Blessed Birthday Koh Qi En. 
Thanks for reading!
God Bless! 
Love ya!
bla bla bla bla bla~
BYE!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...