Saturday, September 17, 2011

Logos Hope


And today was another Fun fun day with Gwen, Junz, Jia Xi, Yew Shern, Terry and Lee Phong! Took Rapid for the 2nd time to Jetty to go to... Logos Hope! To be honest? There's not much books for teenagers. Just books for parents or children. ._. I bought a book of my sis, black wrist band and stickers! losta losta stickers... Hehhehe... Then Subway for Lunch! Then... We went to a boutique for 2 hours plus! I never tried SO many dresses in my life! seriously. tried until I pun letih...

Start off my day with Roti Bakar and Half boiled eggs for breakfast!


Jia Xi and Yew Shern :)



Daftar! Don't know for what. ._.

The "I wanna pang sai' face. xD

Pretty Sky :)



Thanks terry for the free tix! xD

so cute >_<





Wulala~ :DDD

Brothers. 

-.-


HAHHA. xD

Super friendly cashier! :D <3



"good people"

What a hugee cookie!

Us and one of the crew members ;) 

I think he's the technician? Wanted to take a photo with him. But he was busy... :(
He looks.. different. ;) xD



Junz ;)

New profile picture Gwendolyn!!! MUST. Super nice!!!






The worst ice-cream. -..-

The Whiteaways Arcade!

<3


To be Honest? I love this boutique! Go check it out! It's at The Whiteaways Arcade! :D 

Super tired faces. :( 

It was an awesome day. I had losta fun and I'm now a happy girl~ Hehe. Logos Hope was an interesting experience! :D <3

Thanks for reading!
More photos on Facebook!
God bless!
Ciao!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...