Sunday, September 11, 2011

This Sucks

Why hello there! How are you doing? If you're wondering how am I doing? Well I'll tell you this. I am NOT fine. at all. I just feel like dying. I know. that's typical for all teenagers to feel like dying right? :\ Mom and sis are forcing me to study all the time. I'm currently locking myself in the bedroom to avoid them. I just don't wanna see them. See them once, ask me to study once. Haiz. I know. I know. It's just for these 20+ days and I'll be FREE. But... I'll study whenever I want. just don't force me! D: I'm like currently seriously stressed out!! For real. Now I know how it feels to be stressed out. If you know me, I don't normally get stressed out. right? Or do I? okay. I don't know. LOL. All I know is, I feel like dying but I want 5 As for my PMR. And dying + 5As = ??? . Even I know that. sobs. I'm blogging in the bedroom as if I'm making a crime! So scared. what if mommy suddenly "CHARGES" in?! OMG. Then I'll be so dead meat. Whenever I touch my iPod or my phone, Mom and sis will be like. OMG... Why can't you just study?! Why are you so lazy?! Go stduy NOW!!! Then I'll be like. crying inside. cut me some slack please mommy? :'( I just don't want to be forced to study every SECOND.

Haiz. Aiming for 5As. English. Science. Math. Geography. Sejarah??? xD I don't know lah. LOL. Let God decide how many As I'll get. I shall just study my ass off! Well, I hope I can study. Help me Lord! D:

You guys should so study too. ._. And be thankful that your mom is asking you to study every time she sees you. :'(

STRESSED OUT!
God Bless.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...