Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Be Happy.

bangs can be pretty annoying at times.


I hope you've chosen to be Happy today. And not let anyone ruin your day. You Only Live Once. Live it well. It's your day. You make the decision of choosing if you want to be happy or not. Not others but you. I had a rough start today. Someone, in fact a teacher, nearly made me break down in tears. (If you would like to know about my awful morning, read it in my other blog. If you know about it) But I thought it through and I am happy now. Whatever teach. YOLO. hmph. 


"Life Happens and most of it is out of your hands. So why don't you just get up and dance. Just dance" - Life Happens by Brandon and Leah. This song have been inspiring me to be happy and live life. :) 


"But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people." - 2 Timothy 3:1-5 (: 


Have a Nice and Happy day/week/month/year/LIFE peeps! :D 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...