Monday, July 2, 2012

Empire Hotel | Subang







I LOVE the shampoo and shower gel provided! It smells like Baby shampoo!














On the scale of 1 to 10, I rate this hotel as a 6! It's not soooo fancy that I'll give it a 10/10. But I had a pleasant stay there. And the location is perfect! It's located on top of Empire Shopping Gallery and opposite Subang Parade! Awesome. So, yeah. I recommend this place. Thumbs up! My sis doesn't really like it though. weird. 
Yeah... awkward. okay. bye. god bless.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Dear Caryn,

Thank you for your kind review.
Regards,

On behalf of Empire Hotel Subang
Visit www.empirehotel.com.my

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...