Saturday, July 14, 2012

Eyes Open.












Went Gurney with Mommy and Bro today. The Car Park was ABSOLUTELY FULL. We went in the car park and came out without even getting to look around the car park as it was blocked everywhere. wth. Well, it's a Public Holiday. So yeah. Ended up parking at Paragon and had dinner at Brussels which was pretty nice. Can't say it's super amazing! Because it's the same as any other Western Restaurants lah. I had Carbonara which was lovely. And Bro's Burger was nice but wasn't as nice as I expected it to be. haha. The place is absolutely lovely and it's a great great place to chill at! No bad comments about it. The waitress was lovely too! Been lacking on the outings posts as I don't go out that often anymore. Hopefully there will be more photos tomorrow as I'm going to 1st Avenue (one of my fav places.) for Spider-Man for the THIRD time! But this time is in 3D man!!! Excited! 

So sad that my favourite phone of all time is getting old and crazy... Battery draining out everyday, can't press on the letter A. Which also cause me to be unable to lock my keypad! Seriously am depressed. I need some money to get myself a new phone again... Sigh. Love this phone so much.
yes. I am a creep for making that picture as my wallpaper.


Awwwwwww... I love this little cat so much! Got it from Parkson! It's super fluffy and sleepy all the time! It's called Puss. The Sleepy Head! :3 <3 Currently dangling on my wallet which my sis gave me. :)

Well, Hope you had a lovely day! Goodnight! GOD BLESS YOU.

I didn't know what title should I give this post. So, yeah. Eyes Open. Was listening to it. kthxbye.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...