Wednesday, August 31, 2011

MERDEKA!


Happy 54th Birthday Malaysia! Okay. this isn't the point of my post. LOL. Sorry. xD I went to Jia Xi's house today! And we went to 1st Avenue! Wheee~ Oh my. I think I should stay away from 1st Avenue. Cause, my sister's right. every time I go there, for sure I'll buy something from Cotton On. ._. I'm a little "shopaholic" ._. And I finally got to have my Favourite Jawa Mee! To me, it's the best Jawa Mee in Penang! :B After that.... I went to Farlim Pasar Malam with Kor Kor and Uncle Micheal and my sis! Omg... I can't remember when was the last time I went to a pasar malam! Totally miss going! Thanks to my Wednesday night tuition... :( Well, that's all! Here are "SOME" photos! :D <3

Mom and Neko chilling in the Balcony~ :)

Look of the day! :)

Inspired by ilyjessicaomg! Go search for her YouTube channel and SUBSCRIBE! I LOVE HER! :B
Does my look look like hers? ._.

 Accessories :B

Finally the Shades can be worn! :D <3
Shades tak sama though... I want Aviators!! D:

Had a bad hair day today... My hair was like super flat. So, I sorta took my Moving rubber out. LOL. >_<

Awesome breakfast! :)

Banyak Kereta lo...

Once we got to 1st Avenue, the first thing we did was getting my Hot ChaTime Milk tea!
Which I totally regret getting. -..-! I should have got Hot Roasted Milk Tea with pearls. urgh... nevermind...

Gwen and her Seventeen Magazine.

Raya Performance!

Jia Xi

Bu Zhi Dao. LOL!!!

HAHA...

TADA! My Jawa Meee! <3


So guys should totally buy some Meat floss or "bak gua" from this stall! To be honest. seriously. honestly. the bak gua is really tasty... Too bad I'm not a big Bak gua fan... Or else I would totally go crazy. LOL. Jia Xi's house totally had Bak Gua smell all over the place! SWEET! :D

GWEN.

Gwen's Facebook on a Whiteboard. lol.

PASAR MALAM!!!

Awww... Hamsters for sale! :3

Stupid tortises trying to escape! :P

DA BEST Char Koay Kak! :DDDD <3

四果汤

Sis's Jagung. Eew. I hate jagung. ._.

Puppy for sale! RM750 each! :O

Aww... Check out the seller's pup! Sho cute!! :DDD

But you know what? Neko's the best. :PP

OMG... You seriously Do not know HOW tired am I!! seriously. my legs are soring. and my eyes are dry. And I am extremely tired. ._. So, yeah... And tomorrow's going to be a long long longgg day!!! D: More photos to come! ;D

Happy Merdeka Raya! ;D
Saya Anak Malaysia!! :D
Been singing this song all day! xD
Thanks for reading!
God Bless ya!
I HATE blogger's new photo uploader. Sucks to the max!!! D:
Off to bed now!
Nights!
Ciao~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...