Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Jessie's Birthday 2012!

So Pretty!!! :D

I am 4 days late for this post... As I am with the hong kong posts. heh. We celebrated her birthday on the 26th! Because I came back from HK on her actual birth date and I couldn't celebrate her birthday for her on the actual date. So we postponed it to the 26th! Went to Penang Hill in the afternoon with Jessie, Wan jun and Gwen which was super crowded!!! It was sorta Jessie's first time being up there! And she finds it.. boring. hahahaaa. But it was pretty windy when we got up there! After that we went to her place to cut up her birthday cake which was super delicious! LOL. Enjoy the few photos from the day! :)

 Jessie got 2 guinea pigs for her birthday from her boyfriend! So cuteeee! I didn't have some nice photos of the other one though. woops.

Hope you liked it! 2nd post today! hahaha. need to clear up my desktop from my blog posts folders! heh.

thumbs up maybe? :3

GOD BLESS!

Kind of excited for school tomorrow. Hope it goes well! D:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...