Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 favourite moments! ♥

It's officially 2013 aye? I would say "wow, time flies!" But come on, after 2012, we all know how fast time flies. It was so surreal that time passes by so fast at first, but now it's just normal that it's already 2013. Not surprising at all, to me, at least. haha. So here are some of my favourite moments in 2012 from my blog posts!

Every Lunch after school with my friends. Loved every one of the lunch we had this year! Not much though! Click HERE to see all the posts from our lunchs this year! 

The Korean Cafe Gil that my sis found this year! I only had this twice this year. But I crave for this Kimchi ramen everyday!!! Definitely one of my favourite foods this year! Click HERE for the post! 

The adventure we had during the holidays! FUN FUN FUN! click HERE for the post!

The Bukit Merah trip with my family was amazing too!!! I wanna go back again! Click HERE for the post!

OUR GIRLS TRIP 2012 to Cameron Highlands(my first time there!) and KL! Miss the trip with them... :) Have you watch the video or the posts?? Click HERE for the first day! And HERE for the video! haha.

My Hong Kong trip!!! Another part of the world explored! So happy! Posts aren't complete yet. But HERE's the Macau trip post! :D

And... THIS POST That got the most likes in history of my blog!! A total of 25! Can't describe how happy I am!! THANKS SO MUCH!! Click HERE for the post! hehehe!

Spent New years eve with my family at Straits Quay for the first time! The fire works were uhhhmazing!!! We had to wait for an hour plus for our food at Hisago which wasn't fun though. lol.

According to Blogger.com, I have a total of 12,407 views This year! YAY! SO HAPPPPYYYYYY!

I can't say 2012 is one of my best year... I do prefer 2011! But! I did get more viewers on my blog in 2012! I definitely can't complain about that! THANKS SO MUCH! 

Hope you had an awesome year! HAPPY NEW YEARS!
How was your 2012?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...