Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The last first day of School


Hello there. Apparently I am in Form 5 right now... The last year of high school. Now that's fast. The first day of school was... awkward. As me being a "slacker" last year, this year, the last year of high school, I am in different classrooms with Wan Jun and Gwen. great. I'm in 5T2 this year and all my 4T2 close friends are in 5T1 this year. I do have friends in this class, but not super close ones. I was pretty upset this morning, to be honest. I really did want to try to request for a switch between classes. But after I found out that most of my teachers this year in this class are not so bad, whilst the teachers in 5T1 are not teachers that I would fancy being in their classes... I am in a hugeeeee dilema right now. Whether to stay or to switch classes. I really don't know what to do now. It's the last year of high school. I really want to spend my very last year with my best friends. But yet, I do think I "Might" actually pay more attention to teachers in 5T2. gosh. DILEMAAAA.

Thankfully, the 3 of us have SPBT today. Pretty much more than half of my awkward day in class is saved! Got to spend time with them. I was so happy when they came to my class to call me out to work in the SPBT room. haha. Yay! SPBT the whole day tomorrow! But this won't last long... maybe just until the end of this week, and we will be back to our separate classes... sobs.

Still have to get used to waking up at 6:30 in the morning and having breakfast at freaking 10:35am though.

Walked home with my heavy text books today, just like last year. Had lunch cooked by mommy. Watched Toy Story 2, then I fell asleep at 3 something I think, and woke up at 8pm. I am sooo tired.

Thanks for reading. haha.
GOD BLESS!
Hello Gwen. ;)
How was your First day of school?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...