Monday, January 3, 2011

1st post of the YEAR 2011! ♡

It's the FIRST POST OF THE YEAR! :O Time flies yo! D: Therefore. You MUST appreciate very second of your life. :) Hey. Like Selena's song Live like there's no tomorrow. "And now's the time to take a chance. Come on, we gotta make a stand. What have we got to lose. The choice is in our hands" right? :) It's a New Year. So, there's New years resolutions right? Wish you guys luck! :D okay. I spend my first hour of my 2011 Watching movie with Ching Ee. And I missed the countdown. :\ Cause I was TOO into the movie I was watching. x) hey. It was 花田喜事 okay. :P AWESOME MOVIE! :D And one Latin show. xD Not bad... :P Well. If you missed the count down like me. (I don't think you did) It's just like a Birthday. every year also got wan. Nothing special. xD

Went to Gurney just now. :D No picchas. Sorry. :( I NEED A CAMMIE! :D YEAH! :D lol. It's okay wan ma... 15 years old now are the new 19 years old what. xP Well, I got a PURPLE CONVERSE just now! Wheeee~ Thanks mama! x) Love ya. :D Well... It's quite a nice start aye. x) Haha! :D

Happy New Year guys! :D Wish ya'll all the best! :P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...