Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Currently, today is the worse day of my 2011. :'(

Seriously. Imagine. You. Walking home from School. Carrying 3 novels, 1 thin book and 11 THICK TEXT BOOKS. On a HOT AND SUNNY DAY. While you are hungry! D: And before I walked home, I stand outside my school to wait for my sis, cause I wasn't sure if she was going to fetch me home. That took me 5-10 minutes(while holding all those books). And ended up no one was there. So I need to walk home la and it took me 10 minutes walk home. :( My arms are seriously VERY weak now. Even when I'm typing, my hands feels weird in a way. like I don't have any energy. :'( Confirm turn dark dee. And I have home works today. -.- So, CAN'T REST LA. Think Imma be sick dee. :'( What a DAY! :'(

PS: My Moral teacher which is Mr.Goh (I think xD) is very funny/weird/Friendly! xD
PPS: My Maths teacher brought his mic to class today! :D LOL! No difference! I still can't hear clearly! :'( I want to get an A for Maths la. Like this mana boleh. :(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...