Saturday, January 29, 2011

Everything in ONE post. :)

I know, I know. I didn't update my blog for quite SOME time dee. x) At first. I got nothing to blog about. My mind was blank. Then. I thought of blogging about a drama that I recently watched. It's called Mary stayed out all night AKA 매리는 외박중. Well, apparently. I finish watching it dee la. (On tuesday. And I started watching it on Sunday night.) xD When I fall in love with a korean drama. I can like stay up late just to watch it. Like I watched this drama right after school until 2 am. seriously. not kidding. :O But I do take naps la. and eat. :) I finished watching it after 3 days. :D The drama is... I can't say that it's awesome la. But I also can't say that it's BAD. Cause it isn't! It's just. in the middle. :O Not bad. Not great. Just nice. As always. I cried after watching some sad parts in it. xD The drama is very sweet la. :3

Well. I went to Gurney with mummy today at 3 after school! :D Bought 2 tops from Topshop and I am LOVING IT!! :D Wheee~ I seriously didn't know that one of the top I bought had 50% discount weih!! It was like quite expensive but I bought it anyway cause me and mom loved it. mana tahu. Got 50% discount some more! Faint ah! OMG! Thank God!! :D Teehee~ God provide me with such awesome stuffs. :3 Thank you. :) ♡ Oh oh oh! And me and mommy sorta "hanged out" at boost juice. xD Cause we ordered one immunity booster at first. Then we saw the promotion of the day which is get a toasted/non toasted banana bread for RM3 with a purchase of ANY booster! :D Then mom bought one! IT TASTED AWESOME! :D We got it toasted. :) yummm... then I told mom about the wheat grass shot. Then she said. woah! I'll try one shot! RM3.50 per shot = 20ml. :) Haha! So we got 3 receipts! XD Then... We went to ask for the Olympus PEN E-PL1's price and it's currently RM1,799! Woah! The price dropped so fast weih! :D Whee~ Haha!

Time for photos! :D If only I had a Olympus E-PL1, my photo quality wouldn't suck. :(
Immunity Booster Original size! :D RM13! ♡! 
 (took this picture with my iPod touch. Not bad aye? xD)
Toasted Banana Bread!! :D ♡♡
(took this picture with my iPod touch too. )


Mary stayed out all night! 매리는 외박중! :D
There's a scene from this drama which is filmed in Nami island AKA 남이섬 which is an island shaped like crescent! @@ OMG. I am telling you. there's a "forest" in this island which is SUPER DUPER EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL!! :O! I Must go there before I DIE!!! D: Seriously. I'll show you the pictures and don't tell me you wouldn't want to go!! D: How great are God's creations!! :D
LOOK AT THIS! DURING WINTER!! :D SO beautiful!
Autumn? :O Haha! I'm not good with seasons. Cause I live in Malaysia? xD
Totally in love with this picture!! :D Even my iPod's home screen is this picture! :D
Spring? HAHA! I seriously tak tahu. :\
I LOVE THIS Scenery VERY VERY much!!! :D
Autumn right?! :D ♡♡!!!
My lunchbox that I brought to school. :) ♡

Lunchbox 2! :D

That's all! :D ♡ thanks for stopping by! ;) God bless! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...