Monday, January 31, 2011

29th January 2011 ♥ :)

Grandma's house's downstairs Chicken Rice. To be honest. It tastes awesome! but. Quite dirty though. :'(

Went to Grandma's place to see my cousin's son! He's name is Daniel Lim! He's SOOO CUTE! :DD Didn't take pictures of him cause I forgotten. -.- too bad! It's okay. Will take loads of pics of him during CNY! :D Then my God mother came and she said that she wanted to buy some tea. So we went to QUEENS with my cousin, sis, Mommy and God mother. :D Whee~ Bought one top! :D Love it! And.. We got Starbucks! :) Sis belanja us! Cause she has a HSBC credit card which if you use it to buy anything from Starbucks, you'll get 10% off from the total receipt! :D cool aye? :D I LOVE HSBC. :)

Cousin got Java Chip. 
And I got Vanilla ice-blended with Choco chips (as usual!) :D
Sis's Steamed Milk! :D 

Didn't take much photos... :\ Shopping for CNY clothes was way more important. x) TEEHEE~ Went overnight at my God mother's house on that night. :)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...