Sunday, April 10, 2011

090411☺

Waddup guys! :D Went out yesterday to sorta "celebrate" my birthday? LOL. Yeah. It's a bit too late. But. It's okay. :P Went to Grandma's place for Laksa that my Uncle made for lunch then off home to fetch sis to go to Queens! :D And... We had Tutti Frutti!!! :D OMG. My mommy was SO pissed off when she saw the price! Seriously. Nagged and nagged in Tutti Frutti non-stop. :( Mine cost RM7.80, Sis's cost RM10.50 and Bro's cost RM11+ O.O I'll go there by myself or with my friends and pay for it by myself next time then. hehehe... ;) Cause I don't know why I just love it. ._. oh no... :( Oh yeah! Forever 21 has a special 10% discount for those people who are in Collage and have a Student ID!!! And.. My sis have one! So, we had 10% discount! WOOHOO! Bought 3 shorts and a bracelet... :) ♥ After dinner at Dragon-i, we went home and then my Godmother fetched me to her place to stay over. That's why I didn't go to church again today!! :'( And I said MUST go!! D: Next Sunday! Please!!!! :'(

Mommy wore my shades! lol.

Outfit of the day! Lol. Ignore the 3 "stains". LOL. Cause I spilled water on my pants. woopsy.

Laksa stuffs! 

TADA! Laksa! :D

Mine's kosong. But I added a bit of Pineapple! :D

My cute Ah Gong and Mommy♥

My cute Ah Ma and Mommy♥

Then Grain Loaf for this!! :D I highly recommend you to try this!

As you know there are always a lot of Airplanes pass by Queens. And I saw one yesterday too. :)

 AHH!!!
Sis

IT'S!!!!!
Bro's

TUTTI FRUTTI!!! 
mine
I prefer without toppings. :) ♥

小龙饱!♥





Flower tea - Before and After!

I love Bays Water! :(

 My 3 New Shorts♥

Bracelet♥

Finally done with this post! Hehe... Next post will be about today! :) Stay Tuned! please. lol. 11 days to Justin bieber's Concert! Haiz... :'( 

I'm trying to loose weight lately. But I sorta terlupa. LOL. So, from now onwards. YOU have the right to STOP me and Pinch me whenever I want to have something oily or Fattening. Please do so. :) thanks! And Imma try to go hiking with my Godmother on Saturdays. TEEHEE! Must loose weight until I get this body shape! 

Wulala~ I would be SO happy to have this body. xD It's not really skinny. But not really fat either. :) LOL.

Bye now! Wish me luck! XD Thanks for reading!!! 

God Bless ♥


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...