Friday, April 8, 2011

Hari Jadi Aku! :D

 Yeap. Che chopped her hair. ._.

First. I want to Thank Che for the Wonderful afternoon! Hehe. When I got che's text last night saying that she want to take me out for lunch and Tutti Frutti!, I was really happy. hehe. Thanks Che. I love you. x) I was smiling to sleep last night. ^_^

Last night right at 12am, Winona was the first one to text me to wish me. Thanks Winona! :P And the first one at 12am to wish me on Facebook was Love and Che! Hehehe... Love you all. x) ♥ Then when I went to school this morning, Lee Phong was the first one to wish me! Haha! Thanks! And Thanks to everyone who wished me! I LOVE YOU! And a dude who I didn't know wished me too! lol. Thanks dude! :D Every wish made my day. Love you guys to the max. Wait. And I thought that was it. Then during recess, Wan Jun, Wan Xin, Yin Xin and Jia Huey brought a cake! OMG. I was surprised! Though I knew something was fishy... But I was still shocked! :D Thanks guys! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Then, Shyen Yong gave me a Birthday Card! Aww... I love you too. :) Hehe. AND thanks Wan Jun for all of the Facebook accounts! OMG. This is what I wanted for my birthday! Haha. How did you know?! O.O

Tell yall about my awesome afternoon. x) Right after school, che fetch me home to bathe and take my cammie then off to makan! We went to El Mondo! Yeepie! Thank you Che! And we chit chat there. hehe. :) After lunch, we went to fetch love to go to have some Tutti Frutti! OMG. I went there for the first time ever in my life and I'm in love with it already! x) I love Vanilla flavor. teehee! :P Then off to queens to shop! :) Then back home! Thanks Che and love for the awesome day. :) Will never forget this birthday. ♥



Shared Mushroom soup with che! :)

My Fattucini Carbonara! :D 

Che, I love the songs in your pendrive! :D 

On our way walking from Queens to Tutti Frutti! :D

Yay! Tutti Frutti! Thanks Che! Best Birthday present! x)

Vanilla + AF Original? I terlupa the name dee. hehe. :)

We took TONS of pictures at Tutti Frutti! X)

Wah! Cantiknya~ :)


Check out the health benefits!! :D 

Apparently he LOVES toppings? ._. Look at his face staring at those toppings. XD



Sorry love! urgh. we took tons of pictures. So I edited them into ONE photo. Mane tahu. The uploader cannot read it. :'( Cannot upload dee! :'( edit until half dead wan kay. geram lo...



Che♥

I told mommy on Monday that I wanted a Patrick birthday cake from Jenny's cake house! So, TADA! Thanks mommy! hehe. Love the HUGE cake so much! :D it's so cute! I seriously love the cakes from Jenny's cake house which is located at Jalan Contonment near Gurney! :D


LOL. I don't dare to cut Patrick!! D: 

Yeah. I know right. I had an awesome day. Thanks EVERYONE!! :D ♥ 78 people posted on my wall wishing me Happy Birthday! omg! Thank You so so so much! :) You guys are the best! :P

Hmm... Didn't get to celebrate my birthday today with my family. Cause they were all too busy. So, we are going to 1st Avenue tomorrow to celebrate! LOL. :P So, I'll blog again tomorrow! :D TEEHEE. 

Woah. I seriously didn't thought that my Birthday would be that fun cause mommy was busy. Thanks again che. x) ♥


Hehe. Love this version of Happy Birthday sang by Justin. ;) ♥

Don't forget to Pray for Japan! As another earthquake hit Northeast of Japan! The magnitude was 7.2! omg. PRAY HARD! :( 

God Bless you! :D ♥



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...