Sunday, April 3, 2011

Mommy's Back! :D



Mommy went for a business trip at Shang Hai last Monday! And She got back last night! :D She said Shang Hai was Extremely beautiful! :D And... Even her boss said that it's nicer than NYC! OMG! Must go there next time! :P Okay. Now about today. I didn't go to Church! AGAIN! Wth... :'( Sorry Lord. :\ I really absolutely extremely Miss church! MUST. I SAY MUST!!!!! Go to Church Next Sunday!! And every Sunday! D:  Please. omg... Urgh. Geram. Well, Why didn't I go to church today? Cause... I needed to go see my daddy. ;) Miss Him loads. :) ♥ And... Mommy came back home at 1:30 am last night. So she's too tired to wake up early. :(

This morning... We left home at 11:30 am. Had brunch. see daddy. went to grandma's place. Grain Loaf.  Salon. Sunshine Farlim to have some Laksa and Ice-Kacang! :P The Laksa wasn't good. :(. Back Home. :) Today is not a bad day. :D

Oh yeah. I read a couple of Vivi Mags in the Salon while waiting for mommy and I saw those pretty models. like Lena Fuji. ;) ♥ Hehe. And I hope I can slim down. .______. I'm Fat. Yeah yeah. I get that alot. :( So. It's time to start cutting down on Oily Food, Milo and Mayo! D: I LOVE MAYO! I must cut these down now and loose some weight before Durian Season! Cause I'm sure I will gain weight during Durian season. Hehehe.... :P I LOVE DURIANS! :D Sorry. Talk. Too. Much. ._. Here are some photos! :D I ♥ My Cammie!!! :D


LOL! Me too! :D 

The whether today is SO HOT! Because of Cheng Beng. :( So, I got an Ice-cream! ♥

I'm a Big fan of my Ah Kong. ;) ♥ 

Saya Cinta akan Grain Loaf! :P Love this shot. ;) 


Fresh Baked! 

This looks delicious right? It Even taste delicious! This is a MUST TRY!!!! :D Seriously.

Love today's Sky! LOL. Cause it's SO blue! 


Lorong Selamat's Ice-Kacang has a brunch in Sunshine Farlim now! :D 

I love 100¥en! It has so many baking and sushi making stuffs! 

Bought this from 100¥en! Super duper LOVE it!!! Thanks mommy. ;)


I know this is SO random but... I want to go to Justin Bieber's concert!!! AHHH!!! Please? Anyone nak pergi sama saya? ;) I seriously want to go la... :'(

PS: I removed the shoutmix box from my sidebar. :P So if you want to say anything or comment... Comment below la kay? Hehe. ;)

God Bless you! ;)  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...