Thursday, April 7, 2011

VOTE!



I need to VOTE ALL OVER AGAIN because I threw away the Sunkist Cart!!! URGH. I was in the FIRST PLACE!!!! And now, I only have 227 votes!!! HELP GUYS! I need TRIPLE times the Effort now! Because I need to beat the dude with 870 votes! D: I hope yall will understand! :( I need to vote EVERY 2 hours ON TIME. and I need to ask all of my friends to vote! I hope yall will vote cause I really want to WIN this! D: And I hope yall will share this or share the link and ask people to vote for my sis as well! :D THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH! :D

Here's how you can share it on facebook: Please? :]
To vote, go to http://www.dailyawesomedose.com/areyouawesome/gallery.php and vote for Cheryl Ng! If you don't know how to vote, go to http://carynng-peili.blogspot.com/2011/03/how-to-vote-d.html for the steps! Thanks!

I REALLY Hope I can win this!! :( Thanks everyone who helped me out! If I win, I will surely buy something for you! :P Hey. Don't forget. If you vote the most times among everyone, you will get RM100!!! OMG. AWESOME. So, what cha waiting for? GO VOTE NOW!!! :D thanks! ;)

God Bless! :D
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...