Monday, May 28, 2012

2 Days in One. | Day 3 & 4 of the Holidays












Can I at least be evenly tanned? :(


Heaven in a bowl :)



My dinner with my date. the computer.

Yesterday, Sunday, was a really boring day. So I didn't made it's own blog post. 2 days in one is fine. Was kinda depressed yesterday. Don't know why. But I am not today. phew! Woke up at 8:30am and went to school at 9 to play basketball for an hour. it's been too long since I last played. missed it. Then breakfast with Stanley and his friend after basketball. Then tagged along with sis to print some stuffs and went 1st Avenue! Did some bargain shopping at Cotton On! Bought a PJ pants, 2 pair of shades ( I know I am obsessed with shades. I own 5 pairs. ._. ). and an orange top which I love. Might go back and get one top which I kinda like during these 2 weeks. yay. I am a happy girl right now. Nothing's better than getting bargains... Kim Gary for lunch again... love the Chinese Mushroom rice! :D

Had an afternoon nap just now and I had a weird yet exciting and adventurous dream. Woke up halfway of the dream and my heart was beating really fast. cool. There was even a part that I was Ben 10? weird. and I don't think I saw that alien before. even weirder. 

Hope you, too, had a nice day. Wonder how tomorrow will be! God Bless :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...