Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Grandma's awesome ♥ | Day 5 of the Holidays
















Had a long long day yesterday. Woke up at 11:33am. then over to grandma's place for lunch. then Queensbay. I watched Shadows of Love all alone while my sis and bro went and watch MIB. I was kinda afraid to watch a movie all alone. But everything turned out fineeee. thank God. The movie was quite nice. Not sure if I should label it as a China movie, or what. The whole film was voice over-ed with Chinese. the main actress was from Hong Kong and the main actor is from Korea. so weird. fail communication. But overall, the movie is quite nice. It's kinda like... Monte Carlo. :D Grandma makes thee BEST Milo ever! Craving for some right now... Heavy rain outside. A hot cup of Milo would be nice. :) ♥ 


Have a nice day. God bless. bye. thanks for stopping by. 


In case if you didn't noticed, I am actually blogging everyday during the 2 weeks holidays. I'll keep this promise for sure. Taking my camera out everyday. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...