Sunday, May 27, 2012

Girls Day Out! ♥ | Day 2 of Holidays






















Had a girls day out with Gwen, Jun and Jessie at 1st Avenue! We watched The Avengers which was pretty DOPE. I was really really happy that I can finally get my hands on the White Musk hand cream from Body shop for 50% off which I LOVE oh SO MUCH!! I got the last one there. hehehe. and I got the Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Cleanser for only RM5 i think to try it out! My emotions yesterday was kinda messed up. I think either I was tired, depressed or happy. I have no idea. Hence the lack of photos. Overall, it was a nice day and I miss them already :( Today's gonna be a boring day. oh so boring I think I'm going to sleep again soon. kinda depressed right now for no reason. sigh. thanks for stopping by! God bless. Good bye.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...