Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pasar Malam! | Day 6 of the Holidays








yes. I do have 3 unintentional holes on my green shirt which I love. sigh.




















Slept at 4am last night. Woke up at 1pm today. Went to Grandma's place with mommy at 4pm. And also had Grandma's Milo again. hehe. Having a cup of that helps for being in a not so good mood. then PASAR MALAM!!! YAY. Can't remember when was the last time I been there! It rained this afternoon. So it was really muddy and wet there. my feet were disgusting. yuck. I super duper love the "banana apom balik"! My favourite! Kinda crave for the Char Koay Teow I had just now right now!! sigh. It was quite niceeeee. Then tuition. For the caption for the last photo, it's my tuition teacher. teaching me about shutter speed. that was a tester photo. HAHA. 

Today was an Okay day. Had some awesome food. satisfied. I shall say. goodnight. bye. thanks for stopping by. god bless!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...