Monday, December 17, 2012

Cameron Highlands | Girls Trip 2012

AWESOME Tuna sandwich from the tea leaf farm!
Cactus, not guinea pigs.
awesome fish head bi hoon from Wai Yatt Restaurant!!

Hello Hello! This is the first day of the very first traveling trip with the girls! And also my first time to Cameron highlands! Awesome! We went to Cameron Highlands and KL from last Friday until yesterday! Traveling with them was awesome and fun. Miss them so so much already... sigh.
Strawberries, tea leaves, pasar malam, really cold weather... were really really enjoyable. But the apartment that we stayed at wasn't so... pleasant. Springy mattress, lousy heater (lousy as in we had to bathe with cold water, 6:30 in the morning. And right after the 4 of us finished bathing, guess what? The heater worked again! wow.) are the 2 main things i do not like about the place. My tummy felt so really extremely upset on the first night, so I slept (a little) earlier then the others(Who were really caring. :3) without having the thought of a springy bed because Wan Jun exchanged beds with me. hehe. and I was so happy to be able to sleep!

Just came back from a very long and tiring yet quite fun day with the Editorial Board members. Waking up early 4 days straight and sleeping at 12am during the holidays isn't really my idea of a holiday. Though I do have lots of fun.

Going to Hong Kong on Thursday! So I'll schedule the second day of the Girls Trip 2012 post on Thursday! Do come back to check it out! Not sure if I can share the link to the 2nd post on Facebook while I'm away. So do come back and check it out! Thanks!

Hope you enjoyed the post somehow!
How was your weekend?

GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...