Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Skim Pinjaman Buku Teks

honestly, this guy is pretty creepy...

I spent my past 3 days in School for SPBT with Wan Jun and Gwen (sad that Jessie couldn't join!)...  Waking up early wasn't nice at all. duh. Woke up at 8 something in the morning. Spent 9am-12pm checking bar codes in text books and 2:30pm-4pm doing other stuffs. Which involved lots of energy and sweat, like today (only today. haha). It's nice to sweat to loose some of those unhealthy toxins built up during the holidays. haha. You know what I mean. Had lunch with them too for the past days... 

The photos above were taken with my Nokia 610's 5MP camera. Didn't bring my camera to school which I do kinda regret... Oh well! 

Hope you enjoyed the photos, somehow! :D

Thumbs up maybe? :D

9 days in counting to our KL trip! STOKED!

GOD BLESS YA!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...