Saturday, December 22, 2012

KLCC and Home | Girls Trip 2012


Welcome back, again! This is the 3rd day and also, sad to say, the last day of our 2012 Girls Trip! The day we left the hotel and headed to KLCC for PetroScience, a little super rush shopping and the Police Museum(the reason to the rush shopping)... and then head home after a 5 hour drive! It was their first time being in PetroScience and the 3rd time I've been there! I do apologize for the lesser photos day by day. hehe.

The whole trip was really really rushing. But I did have a great great time with them! Let's hope this is the First Trip to MORE! And maybe the next one, we'll be going overseas! We'll see about that!

I miss them already.

Not sure where am I right now whilst you're reading this. haha. Come back tomorrow for the 4:27 minutes long video from the TRIP! HAHA. It's so funny. I hope you would come back and watch it! LOL.

GOD BLESS!
Thumbs up if you liked all three posts! and the video coming tomorrow. haha.
Have a lovely Saturday!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...