Thursday, December 27, 2012

Departure/Arrival | Hong Kong


Hello people! I am back from Hong Kong(2 days ago)! Of course. Here are some photos from the first day on the 20th of december. Not much photos because our flight was at 1pm and we arrived at 5pm. So by the time we reached our hotel, we only had time to walk around the mall next to the hotel, Cuty Walk. And have dinner somewhere around there.

We took Cathy Pacific to Hong Kong! I enjoyed my flight with the movie 21 Jump Street and a decent meal with pretty air hostesses! hehe. My first impression of the weather in Hong Kong wasn't as imagined. It didn't reach my high expectation of a really really cold temperature. I was sweating in my thick layer of sweater. I expected it to be so cold that I need to wear tons of layers on. It was so disappointing(until the 3rd day)...

We stayed at the L'Hotel Nina et Convention Centre, short for L Hotel. Located at Tsuen Wan West, 荃灣西. lol. Mommy booked the hotel quite early, so the price per night was reasonable! The building of the hotel itself is so pretty! As for the room, it's nice and quite spacious too! Great Hotel! Just 5 minutes walk away from the MTR station!

As for the first meal I had in Hong Kong on the first night, I had Sweet and Sour Pork. Sad to say, it wasn't nice. :S

The trip was supposed to be with Mommy and my brother only. My sister couldn't join us because everyone teamed up to tell me that she's going to "KL". Until after we got back to the hotel after dinner... my sis "Oi!-ed" me in the bath room when I walked in to have a shower! They tricked me well for sure. What a surprise to see my sis in the hotel bath room in Hong Kong! lol.

Day 2 coming soon! There are soooo many photos I have to pick out and upload... excited! hehe.

GOD BLESS!
Where did you go on a holiday with your family this year? 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...