Sunday, July 3, 2011

1 Murid 1 Sukan 1 Malaysia

Obviously if you're studying in a Goverment school, you should know what's 1 Murid 1 Sukan 1 Malaysia right? If you don't know what's that, it's a marathon that every student in Malaysia have to participate! I don't really know why though. It's sorta a waste of time? But thank God my school only had to ran 1km. lmao. no point right?

Okay. You can skip the bottom part if you want. It's just be complaining about my school.

From 7:80am to 8:10am, Marathon. LMAO. so short.then what?! We sat on the school's padang from 8:10am - 9am doing nothing but playing with grass! Seriously. Waste of TIME!!! Then? Can we go home? NO. 9 - 9:30, MAKAN. But where could we eat?! HELLO. Every student in Chung Hwa had to eat at the same time yo! You think your canteen sangat besar ah?! So, the only thing I ate was Watermelon and bread. :\ Now can we go home?! NO. 9:30 - 12:30, kokurikulum stuffs. I don't have any kokurikulum! So? Stay in school and get caged in a freaking HALL. Like wth?! I couldn't tahan. So I walked around my school from 10:30 to 12:30. Why must you do that?! Why can't you just let us go HOME?! Sorry for complaining. I've been nagging about this all day long yesterday. Hehehhhh... Oh yeah. when we were in the hall, we made a rap! sorta... It's farney. to us. :P

After the marathon, Me and Gwen went to Queensbay! YAY! I'm glad that I went! Cause I saw some stuffs I love. Might be getting them! Hehehehhh... :P Hey. Forever 21 is on sale up to 70%!!!! And every item in MANGO is ON SALE!!! OMG. I saw a zipper wallet that I love which cost for only RM39!! omgeee... So, whatcha waiting for?! GO to queensbay NOW. But. You better don't buy that wallet!!! :P Cause Imma get it.

You think it's over? nope! After Queensbay, I went to my Grandpa's birthday Dinner! Happy Birthday Ah Kong! :) I have the cutest Ah Kong in the world. HAHA.

Nope, Not over yet! After dinner, we went over to my God Mother's place! Her house was PACKED! Played some poker cards there until midnight. Lol.

Okay. It's finally over! It was a busy day! I loveeee Busy days! :DDDD Love having my day packed with itenararies! :)

PICTURESSS

Didn't got to take pictures of the 1 larian marathon cause my school forbiddened us to bring our camera... :'(

I only spent RM3.90 while I was in Queensbay. :( Which was on this!

Gwen had McD


Told cha he was cute! :P

As you can see a big diff in this picture and the one above. I took this with my BB cause my cam ran out of battery... :(

Don't know what is this called. But I LOVE IT!!! :D I just loveee lotus fillings. It's called lotus fillings right? lol.

a cat chilling with the guards at the guard house! LOL. It was nice to chill there cause it was raining. lucky cat. :)

this was just a quarter of the amount of people in the house. .___.

Well, that's all! It's quite a boring post. Cause I'm bored. And I wanted to blog. so, yeah. Just got back from church! Really miss church! And... I got to see che and LOVE! :D

God Bless ya!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...